Stefanie Kipp - Personal Information
I have been working in the insurance industry for 18 years, enjoying challenges as an independent management consultant. I specialised on individual solutions for insurance companies on their way to Solvency II, comprehensive risk management and risk modelling as well as controlling and business steering. I am supported by my professional partner network for providing all-inclusive implementation.
Selected project experiences
- Capital valuation (life) as well as Own Risk and Solvency Assessment and processes (ORSA),
- Risk analysis and -management,
- Due-diligence assessments of run-off portfolios,
- Independent review and audit,
- Project management and -responsibility.
Education and abilities
After having completed my studies in Business and Economics in Germany (University of
Cologne, University of Applied Sciences, Cologne) and the U.S.A. (University of Pennsylvania), I was employed by a rating agency in UK and worked in Germany with management
consultancies and the financial supervision.
I continue my professional training in the following organisations and associations:
- Deutscher Verein für Versicherungswissenschaft e. V. (DVfVW)
- Vereinigung der Versicherungs-Betriebswirte e. V. (VVB)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement e. V. (GPM / IPMA)
- Deutsches Institut für Interne Revision e. V. (DIIR)
- PillarOne Arbeitsgemeinschaft
- Deutsche Aktuarvereinigung e. V. (DAV).