The new requirements of Solvency II are extremely challenging for the insurance industry. Especially towards the new requirements there may be arguments like “all efforts only for the
supervision?” or “our company has special insurance-technical business that cannot be displayed with standard solutions!”
We develop professional, user-orientated solutions that fit perfectly into your company and can be easily integrated step-by-step.
We disburden your employees and provide proved proceedings with valuable know how-transfer, and accomplish complex deliverables together with you.
Beside project management and coaching, the product portfolio of SK-RiskConsulting encompasses specific service offerings for insurance companies,
- analysis and integration of regulatory requirements within your company,
- strategic planning and overall conceptual design of your Solvency II solutions,
- actuarial assistance in modelling and implementing the standard formula or partial / internal model in your undertaking,
- support during your certification processes as well as preparations for your internal, external and supervisory audit procedures,
- specific support of independent risk control and actuarial funktion.